Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halo: Reach - First Impressions


So, Halo: Reach finally came in the mail a couple days ago. I've been playing nothing but the multiplayer as I'm waiting for my brother to get his copy of the game so we can co-op it up in Firefight and the Campaign, but I'm still quite enjoying myself. There are clearly many people who have been playing Halo since the beginning, and I've gotten my ass stomped every now and then as evidence of that. But all in all, I think I'm lucky to have this as my first real Halo experience, as it seems to be the most polished and all around content-heavy of all the games. I am content.

Though it's a bumpy transition between Modern Warfare/Battlefield and Reach. I still keep trying to melee with R3, hurr.

And as a side note, if anyone knows of a weapon locations guide/video, do share. I'm starting to memorize the locations, but a little help would be appreciated. ;P

3 comments: